The water is safe—
let's dive in.
At Coastal Neuro Group, we know that the topic of personal assessment can be daunting, intimidating and downright scary. Asking tough questions can sometimes lead to tough answers, but with insight comes strategy and so we're here to help you in your journey.
Coastal Neuro Group offers diagnostic neuropsychological, psychological, psychoeducational and legal assessments supported by scientific empirical research.
In addition to providing high quality clinical neuropsychological services, we are committed to treating each patient with “white glove standards” based on proven diagnostic and treatment methods. We take your confidentiality and privacy seriously ensuring a protected experience from beginning to end.
What we offer
We work with children and adults who:
- Find it hard to focus when they need to
- Feel unhappy, confused or anxious
- Have social difficulty at home, school or work
- Exhibit academic and learning challenges
- Have troubles with planning, organizing and getting things done
- Have experienced emotional and physical trauma
- Experienced head injury